Summary of newspapers of the previous day – 11.10. 2011
12.10.2011 | Agris
EC will introduce reform of agricultural policy; it is dealt with money for farmers
The European Commission will publish with suspense expected drafts of a reform of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union. By means of that great sum of money from Union means are distributed to farmers including Czech ones. However, critics warn of significant differences in sums which farmers get in different countries. This is also the issue which will be dealt with the reform, According to one of work version of proposals disposable to ČTK, CR should obtain in direct payments roughly 890 to 892 million Euros annually for its farmers in the period 2014 - 2020. It is a bit less than planned roughly 910 million Euros for the next year.
Bendl will perhaps cancel tender for forest works in Lesy ČR
The newly nominated Minister of Agriculture Petr Bendl said to Právo that he would have checked up the recently finished and criticized tender of Lesy ČR for forest works and wood sale in which, according to till this time unofficial information, a company Less&Forest won. Bend mentioned also a possibility of cancellation of the competition. “The tender in Lesy České republiky is certainly a tender to which I will pay attention; it is a tender that has been already finished, announced, a selective proceeding has already taken place, envelopes have been opened. I come to a ready thing, in fact”, Bendl said to Právo.
State forests - war for wood and milliards
Three years ago, Lesy České republiky were famous especially for scandals around non-transparent selective proceedings and changing directors like on endless bend. The last two years, above all their record profits fill up newspaper pages. Just the fight for what will control wooden milliard was obviously one of reasons of withdrawal of the Minister of Agriculture Ivan Fuksa. Seven directors over the last eight years, weird orders for purchase of goods and services, suspicious linkage to politicians of ODS and ČSSD, and a more suspicious management of what earns the firm living, so forests and harvested wood. It could be a brief picture of the state enterprise Lesy České republiky.
FAO: Food prices will fluctuate on, maybe they will increase
Prices of basic foods will obviously strongly fluctuate on and it is possible that they will more increase. An annual report elaborated by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of UNO, the World Food Programme (WFP) and for the first time at all also by the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD). According to them, it will be the poor farmers and consumers in Africa who will suffer from the unsteady prices and their possible further increase. All three mentioned organization work covered by the UNO. In their report on lack of food in the world they called upon governments to honour previous promises and start to share information about prognoses of development of agriculture and state of food reserves. It will reputedly help to prevent excessive price swings which are the cause of convulsions.
Další články v kategorii
- Cenu Jihočeská regionální potravina získalo sedm výrobců (20.07.2018)
- Poptávka po bio vejcích převyšuje nabídku. Stát by měl změnit politiku, tvrdí Svaz ekologických zemědělců (20.07.2018)
- Výzvou pro včelařství je celková modernizace (20.07.2018)
- Státní lesníci používají na kůrovce novou českou metodu (20.07.2018)
- AP: Z íránských zemědělců jsou stavební dělníci, přišli o vodu (20.07.2018)
- Prasečí nohy i hlavy si nechte! Čína uvalila cla na vepřové maso z USA (20.07.2018)
- Informace pro ekologické zemědělce ohledně katastrofické události - nákup konvenčních objemných krmiv v roce 2018 z důvodu sucha (20.07.2018)
- Tesco rozšiřuje službu Klikni a vyzvedni do dalších měst, hotový nákup předá do auta (20.07.2018)
- Rostou! Plné košíky hub si odnesete ze Šumavy a Beskyd (20.07.2018)
- Ceny v zemědělství v červnu meziročně klesly, v průmyslu stouply (20.07.2018)