Summary of newspapers of the previous day – 7.12.2017
08.12.2017 | Agris
To steal Christmas tree in forest is not good idea. They smell bad and have cut branches
Foresters from Bílovice nad Svitavou set off in a forest to protect needle trees against thefts. They cut branches to them and sprayed them with bad smelling substance. Tens of trees are traditionally lost from forests in Brno surrounding before Christmas.
Cows changes climate more than cars. Scientists try to breed more environmentally friendly breed
Beef meat is the third most favourite in the world. However, a way from a calf to a steak is very long and costly – therefore also harmful towards the environment. According to scientists, beef cattle breeding is responsible for 60 per cents of total ecological burden. A big threat is above all methane.
Prazdroj will increase wages by 6 pct from April, in 2019 then by 5 pct
Plzeňský Prazdroj will increase tariff wages at average by six per cents from April of the next year. From April 2019 the wage will other five per cents. It results from two-year collective contract signed by the firm´s management with representatives of trade unions today.
Inspection detained four tonnes of figs from Turkey with carcinogenic substance
The State Agricultural and Food Inspection (SZPI) in cooperation with custom officers from the Central Bohemia detained a delivery of 4.3 tonnes of dried figs coming from Turkey, which were not let on the market. They contained bigger than allowed amount of carcinogenic substance aflatoxin.
Další články v kategorii
- Sněmovní bufety zdražují jídlo i pití. Polévka vyjde poslance na třináct korun, káva na patnáct (25.02.2018)
- Pražská šunka se dostala mezi elitu. Získala značku Zaručené tradiční speciality (24.02.2018)
- Na Vysočině funguje 29 minimlékáren, víc je i zpracovatelů masa (23.02.2018)
- Lidé na Zlínsku musí do dvou týdnů porazit domácí prasata. Oblast zamořená morem se zvětšila (23.02.2018)
- Vinařství Volařík dokončilo novou budovu a rozšíří výrobu (23.02.2018)