Summary of newspapers of the previous day - 21. 12. 2017
22.12.2017 | Agris
Czech Republic ranks to countries with lowest number of registered glyphosate preparations in EU
Preparations for plant protection on base of glyphosate is allowed to be used within the European Union for next 5 years. An order of European Commission, which sets this fact, is published actually in EU Official Bulletin.
Scientists investigated whether wells can endanger reserves of underground water in bottomland forests
Bottomland forests are a significant part of our landscape. Most of them is situated in an area of confluence of two rivers Morava and Dyje, in Litovelské Pomoraví, in alluvium of the rivers Labe and Odra. Unfortunately, they are still overpowered by strong interventions of the man. Among others, it is dealt with drawing of underground water of which bottomland forests are an important reservoir.
Chamber of Parliament passed budget of Agricultural Land Fund
The Chamber of Parliament púassed a budget of the State Agricultural Intervention Fund (SZIF) for the next year. The Fund will have 34.6 milliard crown for expenses which is by about 3.4 milliard crowns less against this year. The reason is a lower subsidy from the Ministry of Agriculture. Apart from others, SZIF mediates financial support from the European Union for farmers.
RSA expects lowest wine harvest since 2005 owing to drought
The next year, a wine harvest in the Republic of South Africa could be the lowest over the ten years. The reasons are droughts and frosts and in some areas lower outplanting. According to estimations of viticultural organization VinPro, the crop will be the lowest since 2005 when it amounts to 1 156 631 tonnes. RSA is the seventh biggest wine producer in the world.
Další články v kategorii
- Sněmovní bufety zdražují jídlo i pití. Polévka vyjde poslance na třináct korun, káva na patnáct (25.02.2018)
- Pražská šunka se dostala mezi elitu. Získala značku Zaručené tradiční speciality (24.02.2018)
- Na Vysočině funguje 29 minimlékáren, víc je i zpracovatelů masa (23.02.2018)
- Lidé na Zlínsku musí do dvou týdnů porazit domácí prasata. Oblast zamořená morem se zvětšila (23.02.2018)
- Vinařství Volařík dokončilo novou budovu a rozšíří výrobu (23.02.2018)