Summary of newspapers of the previous day – 27.12. 2017
28.12.2017 | Agris
Klatovská pekárna states word indication Klasa on packages. According to office it is dealt with parasitizing on certificate national quality mark Klasa
Klatovská pekárna have marketed a new package of same of its products in recent months on which it placed a marking Klasa. However, the state dislikes this because the word indication is identical with a registered mark of national quality indication.
Russia grinds its teeth on Saudi wheat market where deliveries from EU dominate at present
Russia opened negotiation with representatives of Saudi Arabia about a possible release of rules for trading with wheat. Russian wheat doesn´t have access in Saudi Arabia during the last ten years owing to strict rules. However, it can be changed.
Slaughtered poultry in slaughterhouse will be obligatorily examined for campylobacter from January
From the 1st January 2018 Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1495 which changes (EC) No. 2073/2005 comes in force. According to it operators of poultry slaughters will be newly obliged to secure tasting for campylobacter.
Infant formula with suspicion of salmonella was sold even in Czech Republic
Production of child nutrition with a suspicion of salmonella contamination from French firm Lactalis were sold even on the Czech market. The State Agricultural and Food Inspection (SZPI) stated it on Saturday. The suspicion concerns some charges of infant formula Amilk which chemists Dr. Max withdrew from sale preventively on Friday.
Další články v kategorii
- Sněmovní bufety zdražují jídlo i pití. Polévka vyjde poslance na třináct korun, káva na patnáct (25.02.2018)
- Pražská šunka se dostala mezi elitu. Získala značku Zaručené tradiční speciality (24.02.2018)
- Na Vysočině funguje 29 minimlékáren, víc je i zpracovatelů masa (23.02.2018)
- Lidé na Zlínsku musí do dvou týdnů porazit domácí prasata. Oblast zamořená morem se zvětšila (23.02.2018)
- Vinařství Volařík dokončilo novou budovu a rozšíří výrobu (23.02.2018)