Summary of newspapers of the previous day - 3. 1. 2018
04.01.2018 | Agris
Archaeologists found traces of oldest farmers
Within a rescue investigation in Troubsko near Brno, archaeologists found traces of the oldest farmers in the Central Europe. They revealed continuation of a settlement of bearers of culture with a linear ceramics from beginning of the Neolithic period. Michal Přichystal from the Institute of Archaeology of the Academy of Sciences, Brno said it to ČTK.
Wouldn´t you like to buy foods with palm oil? Application for smartphones will help you
An application for mobile phones makes consumer easier to buy foods without palm oil. According to nature conservationists, its increased need lies behind an exploitation of tropical forests. A rise of the application was announced by a Coalition against palm oil.
Gross profit of Lesy ČR have decreased. The enterprise levied least money in last years
Gross profit of the state enterprise Lesy České republiky decreased year on yearly by eight per cents to 3.97 milliard crowns in ten months last year. Revenues for own products and services of the plant from January to October increased by one per cents to 9.14 milliard crowns. Logging increased by four per cents to 6.91 million cubic meters.
View: How much is bread or butter in ČR and SR? We have compared
Twenty-five years, there are two separate states – the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. The Czech and the Slovaks still argue who made a profit on the separation and who is better off today.
Další články v kategorii
- Sněmovní bufety zdražují jídlo i pití. Polévka vyjde poslance na třináct korun, káva na patnáct (25.02.2018)
- Pražská šunka se dostala mezi elitu. Získala značku Zaručené tradiční speciality (24.02.2018)
- Na Vysočině funguje 29 minimlékáren, víc je i zpracovatelů masa (23.02.2018)
- Lidé na Zlínsku musí do dvou týdnů porazit domácí prasata. Oblast zamořená morem se zvětšila (23.02.2018)
- Vinařství Volařík dokončilo novou budovu a rozšíří výrobu (23.02.2018)