Summary of newspapers of the previous day - 23. 1. 2018
24.01.2018 | Agris
Purchase of foods on internet: large e-shops are reliable, small are lotteries
Busy parents, mothers on maternity leave, elderly and ill people use the internet more and more often. They save time and their own powers. Therefore, MF DNES tested the internet shops with food distribution.
Contaminated area with African swine fever will be reduced to 40 % of region Zlín
A contaminated area with African swine fever will be reduced roughly to 40 per cents of the region Zlín from the 1st February. It will include above all its northern part. The European Commission decided about the zone reduction at the request of the CR. The state addressed it to the Commission already before the spread of infection out of the original highly risky area bordered by fences.
Mustard from Canadian village wants to compete legendary Dijon ones
A village Gravelbourg, lost in the middle of Canadian prairies, can seems as uninteresting on the first sight. However, in fact it boasts something unique: its field are the main area of production of mustard grain in the world.
Fund announced tender to support quality foods for 150 millions
The State Agricultural Intervention Fund (SZIF) announced a competition for a part of tender for three-year support of quality foods for roughly 150 million crowns. A spokeswoman of the fund Vladimíra Nováková said it to ČTK today.
Další články v kategorii
- Sněmovní bufety zdražují jídlo i pití. Polévka vyjde poslance na třináct korun, káva na patnáct (25.02.2018)
- Pražská šunka se dostala mezi elitu. Získala značku Zaručené tradiční speciality (24.02.2018)
- Na Vysočině funguje 29 minimlékáren, víc je i zpracovatelů masa (23.02.2018)
- Lidé na Zlínsku musí do dvou týdnů porazit domácí prasata. Oblast zamořená morem se zvětšila (23.02.2018)
- Vinařství Volařík dokončilo novou budovu a rozšíří výrobu (23.02.2018)